Privacy Statement FitForMe Research
FitForMe makes every effort to keep your data private. We ask for your information in order to provide you with the best possible service. In this privacy statement, we explain to you what information we ask of you, and what we use it for. You can also see what your rights are, who has access and how long we keep your data.
This privacy statement explains you about our policy regarding the personal information of healthcare professionals who visit the FitForMe Research website.
We collect information from you to provide our services to you. The types of information we collect, depends on how you use our services. Of course, we only request the information that is necessary. The following is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Telephone number(s)
- Other personal data that you actively provide; for example, by correspondence
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- IP address
How we use your information
How we use your personal information depends on your activities on our website and how you collaborate with FitForMe. We use your information to provide and personalize our services, to make them more relevant for you. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Website visits
- Contact with FitForMe
- Research collaborations
- Subscribe to and send newsletters
- Profession-specific content
- Account information
- Security reasons
- Market insights and analyses
Sharing of your information
We make sure that we only share your personal information with organizations that protect your personal data and comply with applicable privacy laws. Your personal data will not be shared any other way than as described in this Privacy Statement.
Only when necessary for our services or required by law, your personal data may be shared with the following third parties:
- FitForMe Agents
- Marketing partners
- Digital advertising partners
- Analytics partners
- IT service providers
- Public authorities
The parties who have access to your information may only use it to provide you with services for and requested by FitForMe, unless they are responsible for obtaining and protecting your information. Recorded data may be used in anonymous form for internal or external research purposes.
We never sell your data to third parties.
We store your data in several databases. For this purpose, we apply strict security measures within the EU. In the exceptional case that we transfer your data outside the EU, we ensure that your privacy is protected in an appropriate manner.
We will only store your data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with FitForMe services. After the necessary period of time, we will delete your data or only use it as anonymous information in order to, for example, do internal analyses and reports.
- You can unsubscribe for our newsletter at any time. At that point, we delete your subscription from our databases.
- As soon as you request to have your data removed from our systems, we will delete your data from our databases within 30 days.
- Information used to prevent fraud, will be stored for as long as necessary.
You are entitled to a number of rights regarding your personal information and privacy, among which are the following:
- The right to access and correct your personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to report a misuse in regard to your personal information
If you have any questions regarding your privacy, or if you want to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: FitForMe, Postbus 428, 3000 AK Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have any complaints regarding the way FitForMe handles your privacy, please contact the privacy authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, the Netherlands).
FitForMe B.V., located at Weena 784 – 18th floor, 3014 DA Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Address: FitForMe B.V., P.O. Box 428, 3000 AK Rotterdam, the Netherlands
E-mail: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number (Trade Register Rotterdam): 24375270